Tuesday 29 November 2011

Yahweh, I Know You Are Near

From a hymn I grew up singing... one I have always liked...
Yahweh, I know you are near,
Standing always at my side.
You guard me from the foe,
and you lead me in ways everlasting.


Dear Lord,

Please help guide my feet along this path You have chosen for me. I know that I am going to stumble and occasionally fall, and possibly even want to turn back, so please continue to walk beside me and guide me in the direction You want me to go. I appreciate those times You have carried me and those times You made me stand on my own two feet. I hope I have learned from those times and can take these next few steps with confidence and faith in You.

I want to follow this path You have shown me so that I may discover where it is You wish me to go and what You have in store for me as I go. Please continue to show me Your loving patience as I wander along this path.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment